Trust a Firm with More Than 40 Years of Experience
Referring a case is a necessary part of any lawyer's career. Whether you have practiced law for decades or if you're in the early stages of your career, choosing the right firm to work with is an important decision. You need to be able to trust whoever you turn to will handle the case with the highest levels of professionalism - your name is still in the client's mind, after all. That's where we come in.
Call us at (615) 933-2893 to speak with one of our attorneys today.
Our trial attorneys at Kinnard Law have more than 120 years combined experience working with clients across the United States. We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients in verdicts and settlements. Jury victories include:
- $55 Million Jury Verdict for Sportscaster Erin Andrews: Breach of privacy, Nashville.
- $22.2 Million Jury Verdict for Bette and Ben Donathan: Medical malpractice, East Tennessee.
- $15.2 Million Jury Verdict for Cody Wade: Medical malpractice, West Tennessee.
- $6.5 Million Jury Verdict for Dorothy Flenoy: Middle Tennessee.
- $4.5 Million Jury Verdict for Cynthia and Eric Yebuah: Nashville, Tennessee.
- $4 Million Jury Verdict for Ricky Smith: Nashville, Tennessee.
- $2 Million Jury Verdict for Lewis Bivens, Basketball Coach for MTSU: Middle Tennessee.
- Millions of dollars in dozens more jury verdicts.
Our track record of jury verdicts brings to the negotiation table settlement value.
We have also obtained record jury verdicts and substantial settlements in car wreck and truck cases, electrocution injuries, gas explosions, burn injuries and carbon monoxide poisoning cases.
Awards and Recognition
Our attorneys at Kinnard Law have consistently earned the highest praise for their work from some of the most prestigious organizations and institutions in the legal world, including:
The Inner Circle of Advocates
Attorney Randall L. Kinnard is a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an organization comprised of the 100 best plaintiff trial lawyers in the entire country. Invitation to this exclusive group is limited to those of exceptional legal skill who have obtained major jury verdicts.
The Best Lawyers in America
Four of our attorneys are consistently recognized as some of the top attorneys in their field in the United States.
- Randall L. Kinnard (1993 - present)
- Mark S. Beveridge (2011- present)
- Mary Ellen Morris (2017 - present)
'Lawyer of the Year’
Not only have our attorneys been selected to the list of the Best Lawyers in America, the organization also consistently names the attorneys at our firm as the best in their fields.
- Randall L. Kinnard (2011 and 2013 'Lawyer of the Year' for Personal Injury Litigation, 2019 'Lawyer of the Year' for Product Liability Litigation)
- Mark S. Beveridge (2016 'Lawyer of the Year' for Medical Malpractice Law, 2017 'Lawyer of the Year' for Personal Injury Litigation, 2020 'Lawyers of the Year' for Product Liability Litigation)
Don't Settle for Less Than the Best
When you need to refer a case, make sure you are choosing the firm that's best for both your client and you. At Kinnard Law, our trial lawyers will help give you the confidence you need. Call us at (615) 933-2893 today to speak with a member of our firm about any questions you may have, referral fees, and more.