Rated "Best Law Firms" in Nashville for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Product Liability
Not all injury firms are equal. Kinnard Law stands out as an accomplished law firm that has represented countless clients throughout Tennessee and the surrounding states. We are exclusively dedicated to serious injury and wrongful death cases, and we are proud of the honors we have received that testify to our excellence in this field.
Some of our awards and honors include:
- Selection to the “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News in the practice areas of Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation, and Product Liability Litigation.
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® (Randall Kinnard, Mark Beveridge, and Mary Ellen Morris.
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers (Randall Kinnard)
- Inclusion in Tennessee Super Lawyers® (Randall Kinnard and Mark Beveridge)
- Named to the list of Best Lawyers in America (Randall Kinnard, Mark Beveridge and Mary Ellen Morris)
- Induction in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (Randall Kinnard)
- Named the 2020 recipient of the Pursuit of Justice Awards by the American Bar Association (Randall Kinnard)
- Voted 2021 "Best of The Bar" by Nashville Business Journal (Randall Kinnard and Mark Beveridge)
- Selected as Fellow of the Nashville Bar Associations (Jennifer M. Eberle)
- Elected Fellow of the Tennessee Bar Foundation (Mary Ellen Morris)
In addition, our attorneys have won numerous awards, including Randall L. Kinnard, who was selected as Lawyer of the Year for product liability litigation in Nashville by Best Lawyers® for 2019 and Mark S. Beveridge, who was selected as Lawyer of the Year for product liability in Nashville by Best Lawyers® for 2020.
Led By an Award-Winning Injury Attorney
As one of the leading attorneys at our firm, Randall L. Kinnard holds a reputation as a powerhouse personal injury lawyer in Nashville. He has tried countless cases in front of a judge and jury and has earned numerous national awards. Attorney Kinnard has been named “Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year for Nashville” in 2011 & 2013 and "Product Liability Litigation Lawyer of the Year for Nashville" in 2019
The Inner Circle of Advocates
Kinnard is also a member of the invitation-only Inner Circle of Advocates, which is an exclusive group reserved for the top 100 plaintiff trial lawyers in the country. Attorney Kinnard also recently became a fellow of the “Litigation Counsel of America – The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society,” which is comprised of less than .5% of American lawyers.
Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year
Kinnard has been selected as the 2016 Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year award winner from the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. This honor recognizes lawyers based on legal ability, skills, and achievements in civil justice.
Set Up Your Consultation Today—Call (615) 933-2893 24/7!
At our firm, we believe our results speak for themselves. We don’t just care about winning cases—we care about winning compensation for clients in need. Our Nashville personal injury lawyers are truly passionate about helping injury victims obtain the justice they deserve following an accident or incident of medical malpractice or negligence. To our firm, our biggest victory is helping an injured person move forward with their life following their accident.
Let us review your case today. Call us now at f:p:.